Saturday, April 30, 2011

ugh this day was a mindrape. soo glad it's almost over. Time for me to read my book and settle down for the night. Can't wait to drive tomorrow :)

a few days ago someone asked me if I'd changed. Kinda think about it, I did change alot since 2009. Went through soo much and out, family members in tragic situations,divorce, and moving on. I hope when may arrives I'll blossom into the person I desperately want to be. Been in the shadows since I was 15. I miss how I was somebody to people. I was a dancer, artist, and musician. I danced because it helped me become a better person and to release emotion. It was amazing being a ballerina, watching the big girls dance en pointe seamlessly, wanting to believe that one day I'll reach their level and dance in those shoes. Even though it never happened, i know that one day, when I return to the big city, I'll join an elite dance company for fun. Maybe for a year. I can't wait for umass(hopefully) and become a serious artist again. music? Ehhh.... not anymore. it wa fun playing the viola in elementary school, but it felt weird being a band geek.

*done rambling*

I'm finally giving away all my old clothing! I don't know the exact date but it's alot to sell. Technically it wouldn't cost much, but if I does give me dough, I'll be the happiest girl in the world. Things are moving forward and it's crazy.

edit: crap i didnt read today, oh well its eleven and im done for today! im not doing that picture spam of me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment