Tuesday, September 21, 2010


THIS ISN'T ME.

im going to shut up and right "SSDD" from now on

my cat deciced to hang around for awhile, she's soo cool :)

omg, i didnt know coco rocha is married to a designer??!?! wow i found out too late! her blog:http://ohsococo.blogspot.com/


my photography website(flickr) has oover 3,000 views, oh shucks.. i didnt know you guys love me, please keep it up :)

soo i " got rid" of my videos from youtube. they were very bad. until next time just video my website, y'know...videos from now on. haha who knows i might start using youtube again for vids. i mean i dont wanna be one of those weird people who post random shit everywhere.. thats not how youtube's supposed to work. soon i'll be making interesting videos. i mean i already achieved some fame for this blog and flickr.. lets see if it evens out everyhwere...


i hope she doesnt kill me for doing this: there's this girl that i know back at my hometown that got famous!!!!! i think posting her youtube link wont hurt. apparently she's a party/music promoter(we're in the same grade, btw)... and im not lying either!(sheesh.. why would i ever lie to you beautiful people for?)
thats right check it for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/user/miszbabychinita

*hold on*

No comments:

Post a Comment