Sunday, September 26, 2010

harem pants







Going to fashion school has opened my eyes to many trends I hadn’t considered wearing before. When harem pants first became popular, I thought (as most of us did at CF) that the fad was hideous and unflattering. After all, who would want to wear saggy pants?

But now that I attend FIDM, I’ve realized that harem pants can definitely work for college girls. When worn with wedges or heels, they make your legs look mile-long. They also look amazing with a fitted top that shows off your figure and a cute cropped jacket. When wearing these pants, just be sure to keep the rest of your outfit simple; you don’t want your accessories and jewelry to make you look like a genie.

Harem pants are the fashionista’s version of sweatpants. Although I hated these at first, I now know they are incredibly comfortable yet still edgy and stylish.



No comments:

Post a Comment