Tuesday, July 20, 2010

tornado watch was scary yesturday!
i've now realized what i need in life: stability. yesturday gave me something. a new trust in mothers. i guess i need to start taking care of myself now. was going to leave or a bit, but now i've decided to stay home, plus my mom wouldnt let me leave. i'll just watch degrasi for the next four hours and watch movies that need to be finished watching. i wanna buy new songs today :(
aside from buying a new camera, i want to buy those classic instant cameras that are being sold again. they're wicked cheap too

i'll start calling schools tomorow, because i dont have balls to do it now.


im slowly drowing into my own nonsence :(
i might loose internet in a few days.. and im trying to et fashion pics but the computer is now acting abit stupid. soo i'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment