Thursday, July 29, 2010

rough day. going out for a walk with my mammy :O

edit: the walk was depressing. i guess i've been depressed this whole week. i never knew periods can cause major mood swings, today was worse than monday. but i need a car, i dont have a permit yet, but dammit i wanna drive illegally now im sick of this and im sick of being 18. my parents have been pressuring me since day one and its driving me crazy... any innocent thing i do i get in trouble for it :(

i typed up a three page essay for my new school last night. revised it this morning, and im ready to go. and speaking of "ready to go", i'll be walking every day now.wooopie!

i can't wait for next week, im going to change. i hope the medication will solve all of my problems, and my bipolar/schizophrenia will be finally put to rest.

i guess i'll be listening to lil jon for the rest of the night. idk why but his songs allways make me feel better... hopefully i'll gain enough confidence and actually do shit for myself for the last five and a half weeks of vaca, damn its already been a month and two weeks. :/ honeslt idk why im soo sad for, i'm transfering to another school for crying out loud why i'm soo depressed about summer ending now?

one last thing:PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WRITING JERSEY SHORE AS THEY'RE FUCKING FACEBOOK STATUS. ITS TAKING OVER MY DAMN NEWS FEED MAN! ....
photographed by Greg Kadel for Numéro #115


HC Backstages
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.com
nymag.com

im kinda tired now. i shoould go to bed after a well deserved shower. g'night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment