Saturday, July 23, 2011

it 2 I'm the am and I can't sleep, but I've realized something. In two months it'll be my 2 year anniversary as a blogger. Just a few days ago I was looking back through the years I've posted my thoughts, feelings, and future ambitions. It's crazy, how two years can fly by with no warning, starting as a 17 year old no buddy to a 1819 year old soon to be college freshman. sometimes I wonder why I haven't started sooner, why I didnt begin blogging at a much earlier age? And why didn't I pursue my dreams back then? that was because I truly didn't know what I really wanted to be. Am I an artist? dancer? Musician? Fashion model? Designer? I wish I could be all of those things right now :( But I must prove myself that I can make it on the long run, and judging by the feedback I've been receiving from family members and friends alike, my talents have inspired many people. I can't wait to become well known in college for my work. Who knows? Maybe four months from now I'll be famous for being something I've always dreamed, recieving numerous casting calls and/or internship. I want to inspire people not just in the US, but in whatever country I step my foot onto. Most likely it'll be either Japan or south korea, the counties that inspired me the most througout the years. I want to give back the talent to the public.

btw, my music choices are beginning to change. Its seems like my love for kpop is taking over my life! And i like it alot, too bad i missed out on most of the hype from 2007 - 09. I mean listening to old music from my fav asian bands makes me cry abit. They did soo much under four years and have recieved the fame and success they needed. Fasten your seat belts, because from this month onwards, my life is changing. From better to worse, whatever it takes, I'll be somebody. Tbh, I don't think I'm going to have children at such a young age anymore. I'm going to have my first child between the ages of 21 - 26/27ish. Because my career choice is going to take over most of my free time. Haha, it looks like I have my life planned out already! Seems reasonable now, but it might change later on? We'll see.

its now 10 in the PM. went for a walk, went out for a ride...i think its time for me to begin my portfolio *______________*

my new hurr:


photography tests:100% real, no photoshop :D

No comments:

Post a Comment