Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alicia Silverstone Reveals Baby Name

Alicia Silverstone and husband Christopher Jarecki welcomed a new baby into their lives on Thursday, and it turns out they had something special waiting for their new little boy when he arrived -- a very interesting name.

Bear Blu was born 7-pounds, 15-ounces, and a rep told People magazine: "Mom and Dad are completely in love" with the "beautiful baby boy." Silverstone, 34, and Jarecki, 40, were married in 2005, and this is their first child.

On Monday Silverstone posted the news on her Twitter with a message on her blog: "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT). We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment