Saturday, June 25, 2011

i guess my internet withdrawl is still afecting me, and it sucks. soo i've been on tumblr/youtube watching videos and reblooging tons of funny shit. last night i came across funny,cute,and serious videos. these videos were very informative and sexy aswell.

haven't seen the whole video yet, but soo far, i find this girl to be very cute and beautiful! idk why i'm attracted to beautiful women. there's something about pretty girls that put a huge smile on my face,but there are times pretty girls do make me feel extremely jealous.


and i find this girl to be very beautiful aswell! her girlfriend is soo cute, even though i'm not into the stud type as much.


ugh, the modeling agency keeps calling me :( my mother thinks im crazy for signing up to one... i feel bad now. maybe i should've signed up waaay later,like after i actually get a decent job.

F/W 11.12 London

tomford

Ralph Lauren Blue Label
02287 Ralph Lauren Blue Label FW10 11 Anna Selezneva
kokobombonscans.blogspot.com

Backstage at Masha Tsigal
400x600 IMG 2176670x388 IMG 2196670x391 IMG 2225670x392 IMG 2205670x410 IMG 2223670x421 IMG 2210670x424 IMG 2220
tatler.ru

BTW, gay marriage is legal in NY!!!!!!! yeeeeesssssss!

edit: right now im listening to henri mancini's a shot in the dark, such a fucking masterpiece! it sounds like a classic 1960's striptease song..loving it :) now my back hurts, but its time for me to go to bed! dont know if im going to be driving or whatnot. oh well, i hope it'll be a good one. definately need to start rethinking my life before i start using the internet gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment