Tuesday, May 31, 2011

okay day. im bored as hell though. just saw the new trailer for the smurfs, even more dissapointed. it's def convinced me to really not see it in theatures. plus what is with all the cgi/live action crap? it was cool when the incredibles came out, but after that it got outta hand. idk why every children's film has got to be made in cgi format. can they just go back to the classical ink and paper and produce real animation like we used to?

anyways,tomorrow im visiting my new house, soo excited. until then i can decide if i want to keep living with my family or be on my own in a housing complex. im soo confused. but i'll be bringing my camera with me. idk if im going to miss this city or fucking be glad to leave. i'm starting my facebook leave in about 5 mins, right after i type up a new stauts update.

*types stautus update*

its finished. going to print out pics of the house we're soo ready to leave. goodbye for now.

edit: oh yeah here's some pics i took, gonna miss these flowers!

i'll post the rest laters

No comments:

Post a Comment