Tuesday, November 16, 2010

its true, im now obsessed with my canon rebel. everyone loved it, thanks to my friends they basically did my homework.

not all i need to do is upload the ones i like the most and print them out, maybe i should print them out twice, just in case the kids wanna keep em'. today was such a blast, even though i am having personal problems at the moment. i've only been in school for two months, soon it'll be three, five, eight then i graduate june 4th, which will be my father's 50th birthday... but whats sad is that i dont think we'll be having alot of snow days... prolly two. sophmore year was crazy, a good two and a half weeks cancelled and we had to finish school after the 17th of june. sucked..

i just love taking pictures of my cats even though they hate it when the flash is used.

*uploads pictures*

done.

awesome right? half of these pictures are going in my portfolio, if i ever make one this week.

more sexy models.

Pink Models Management/Facebook

i wish i had her body, naomi's perfect.
Eufemia SS10.11

scanned by kokobombon, the fashionspot.com


Remix Magazine #164
PH Gabriel Rocca
revistaremix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment