Sunday, November 22, 2009

i need new clothes, shoes, and w/e.

thats right. lately i've been slacking on my fashion sense, idk what to wear for school anyore. this is embarrasing, because this was basically my 2009 resolution: "to fix my apparence and never to look like a geek or a three year old again." even though i DID buy some new stuff for school, i feel like im missing things that'll look good with my sweaters,boots, etc. idkk.

right now its gotten worse. my sis and i have been thinking 'bout dying our hair blond. it sucks how for black people "its a sterotype to bye your hair blond. that means you want to be white!!!!!!" bullshit. blond hair dosent work for everyone. i can dye my hair because not only would it look good on me i have the right skin tone( im fair skinned.)

like most girls we're go on our favorite website, youtube!!!!!!! we found so many black girls who have died their hair bllond, and they look goooooood XD.

this is so far my fav color, honey blond.



but at the same time im still very skeptical. i mean i think this color maybe a little bit dark for me.

maybe this color fits me well?
strawberry blonde 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
i just dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment